Skin Care Detroit
Just as skin conditions vary, so too, do the vast array of skin care programs available today. Most skin care products such as astringents, moisturizers and sunscreens are formulated to promote and maintain healthy skin while others are geared toward repairing and rejuvenating aged or damaged skin. Dr. Hardaway customizes the skin care program that would be the most beneficial for you.
Excellent skin care results may be realized through medical procedures such as microdermabrasion, laser surgery, chemical peels or conventional scalpel surgery. Many of these procedures have proven successful in restoring wrinkled, sun-damaged and blemished skin and may be applied to the entire face or specific areas such as the mouth or forehead.
Dr. Hardaway was also interviewed on Channel 4’s Local 4 News:
There are many other procedures offered at the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Laser Center.
- Lip Augmentation: to enhance the size and shape of your lips.
- Collagen Replacement Therapy: replenishes your collagen resulting in fewer lines and firmer tighter skin. Collagen is injected under facial lines thereby reducing the lines and decreasing their prominence.
- Fat Injections: Fat injections can also be used in the same manner as collagen. Fat is suctioned from one part of your body and injected under fine lines in the face to reduce their prominence.
- Spider veins: Small veins located just underneath the skin can become very visible in those who stand and walk for prolonged periods of time. There are various methods such as injections and laser treatments used to reduce these veins.
- Arm Reduction: Sometimes after weight loss, the skin on the arms has lost its elasticity. The skin subsequently hangs and can make it difficult to comfortably wear certain clothes. A Brachioplasty (arm reduction) can alleviate this problem.
Call our office today at (248) 855-6030 for an appointment or contact us by E-mail. Further information can also be sent to you regarding these procedures.